April 21, 2020 Buffalo, New York
U.S. based SkateSkins has launched their brand-new concept which adds protection to hockey skates with thin shock absorbent material. What is really new with their concept is the capability to customize these skate covers with team logos, sponsors logos, other kind of graphics and player numbers. Now goalies are no longer the only layers with customized equipment on the ice!
SkateSkins has appointed GoaliePro Consulting as their first international distributor to cover Finland, Sweden, Norway, Denmark and Estonia. Standard designs and custom versions are now available for GoaliePro retailers to order and offer to their customers..
- Designed to fit any make / model skate
- Light weight (under 2 oz / 60 g)
- Thickness 1/16” / 1,59 mm
- Shock absorbent
- Strong self adhesive material
- Fully customizable graphics & 11 standard designs
- Made in USA (Buffalo, New York)
- Provide a description of the graphics you want
- Logos etc in vector format (AI or PDF)
- You will get a design approval before production
About GoaliePro Consulting Oy: Company is a hockey and sports specialty products distributor with mission to help its retailers to stand out from average and generalist retailers. This is done via offering its value added retailers wide range of specialty products and services that will help them serve their customers better than competition.